Monday, October 15, 2007
oh the smell!
it's enough to do me in! poor baylie is sick & has been throwing up all evening. i feel so bad for her. she seemed just fine when i picked her up from school & even after we got home. she went & played then came home & said she was sick! she did look pale & so I just had her lie down. it was moments later that i was rushing her to the bathroom & felt the throw up running down my neck & chest. i was doing all i could to not lose it too! it makes me cringe just to think about it. she felt so bad. i hate when my kids are sick it makes me feel sad for them. i hope she gets better soon. i was grateful for my wonderful neighbor, aimee, for going to get bay some gatorade. the little bit she drank came right up so we are done with liquids for tonight. i hope your evening was better than mine. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yikes!! Isn't motherhood great? ha ha (I'm not even there yet and I feel for ya!!) Hope Bay feels better soon... see you guys soon (hopefully!!)
ReplyDeleteYuck! I make Justan take over throwing up duties because I almost lose it every time!
ReplyDeleteOh.. poor thing! Poor mommy too :) The things we put up with!
ReplyDelete