i don't remember when it was, but tyson was talking about todd's job & said something about him being a janitor! we busted up laughing & told tyson, "no your dad is a manager!" well yesterday tyson asked if todd had gone into work to do his janitor job. i again reminded him that he was a manager, not a janitor. i think to kids all jobs are the same. funny boy.
also, i have slept in tyson's bed the last couple of nights because my backs been killing. we need a new mattress in a bad way. last night tyson said, "mom, can i sleep in my bed tonight because i've been having to listen to dad snore." he hadn't said anything before about todd's snoring. i feel so bad for my sweet husband. he has been working so much, thanks to the manager job, & is just exhausted! he has never snored before so i am assuming it's due to the exhaustion. sorry babe!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
are you sure the snoring thing wasn't inherited from steve??? ha ha!
ReplyDeletethat is such a cute story!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill! You have a super cute blog.. I love all the pictures you have on here especially the welcome home Elder Denning ones.. I had never seen those before! Way cute :)
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure the snoring came from steve. Just have him get his tonsils out. Did me wonders... I lost 15 pounds.
ReplyDeleteTodd doesn't have 15 pounds to lose...steve on the other hand...
ReplyDelete[good thing dad doesn't read blogs eh?]
I didn't have 15 pounds to lose either... but i am still sexy? No? No? Aw.. You think i am ugly... :( Tell old man river to shut his trap for me Jill. :) Or i'll break his hip.
ReplyDeleteThat's way cute... Sounds like Tys has a fun personality. Sorry about your back- I hope it gets better quick :)
ReplyDelete