Sunday, March 16, 2008

sorry!

sorry to torture you guys, we had to have a little fun, right?
drum roll please....

it's a BOY!!!!!

we are looking forward to crew bradley's arrival in august. i have already done some damage shopping & we have only known for two days! needless to say, we are all very excited & baylie is relieved that it's not a girl. thanks bri for the ultrasound & we loved your funny commentary. i will never think of a twig & berries the same way!

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and I love his name. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Congratulations! I so love the name! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sister. Hmmm...perhaps I should send you one of the photos I took. They turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats it will be fun to have another bubba running around... I found some little clothes you can have.. Hes already probably the best dressed unborn baby around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!! :)
    The story about Bay not wanting another girl is too dang funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill we are so excited for you. I have been off the bloggin world it seems like for a month since my brothers wedding and then now we are in FL but we are so excited to know you are having a boy. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I knew I should have guessed it was a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo, I am so excited! Thanks for letting us come to the ultrasound, it meant a lot to us. I'm sure you spoiled little crew in Dallas this week. I can't wait to see what you bought.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Crew to come and save me from all these girls!!! Hurry up, buddy! I'm getting smothered by kisses!!!

    Cousin Will

    ReplyDelete