Tuesday, April 1, 2008
the nursery
oh man i'm loving crew's nursery! it is turning out better than i even expected. thanks to my fabulous husband for working so hard on it. it's almost done, well besides the bedding & decorating. i'm still looking for the perfect bedding. i want something kind of different. i would love something that had a darker orange, brown, & some blue or something along those lines. if any of you know of any stores or websites that sell the less traditional stuff please leave a post. i was so bummed yesterday when i got the new pottery barn kids. there wasn't anything i liked. i haven't been to thrilled with their stuff lately. i have some fun ideas in my head of decorations for the shelves in his room & can't wait to put it all together. can you tell i like to be prepared, getting his room done 4 1/2 months early? lol! i can't believe that next week i will be half way there. yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
make sure you post some pictures of his room when you are done.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jan
Also, I looked on Target.com for boys bedding and say a bedding set that had all the colors you wanted. It is a little modern, but you said you didn't want one that everyone else has, so here is the link http://www.target.com/Sweet-Potato-Domain-Bedding-Collection/dp/B000P0OKOM/601-8305613-4352131?ie=UTF8&node=51588011&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=51588011&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=1
ReplyDeleteLove, Jan
I can't wait to see it all done! The color scheme sounds awesome! I will keep a look out for something along those lines. You are like me, I had to have both girls rooms done about half way through the pregnancy. You just never know and it makes me feel so much more at ease to be prepared! :)
ReplyDeleteThere is a cute set in Land of Nod that was in the last catalog that I liked, only if I had a boy :) but it has all the colors that you wanted check it out. It has polka dots sheets & diamonds around the bumber pads. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it all finished. Between you and Todd I am sure it will be amazing. I also saw a bedding set at Target with your colors maybe it is the same one Jan sent you
ReplyDeletethere is some really cute stuff at Target right now - both in the store and online.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! And I absolutely LOVE the name Crew- good choice. I'm sure the nursery will turn out so fun :) Can't wait to see!
ReplyDeletehaven't heard from you in awhile...how is the decor coming along?? hope you'll post soon!
ReplyDelete