We loved celebrating Tyson's 8th bday there as well. You get into to the Disney parks for free on your bday. Because we had purchased a pass, buy 3 days get 2 free, he got a gift card to spend at the stores for $59!!!!! How sweet is that?!
Baylie was tall enough to ride almost all the rides. She was hilarious! The bigger, the faster, the better. She would keep her arms up the entire time. I don't know how she stayed in her seat sometimes. She is my kind of girl.
We stayed right across the street from the Disney parks and that was awesome. So nice to just walk over. We loved our hotel, the kids LOVED the pool. They swam twice almost every day. Talk about little fish.
Thanks to my cute little family for a wonderful trip! Thanks again Carrie for watching our sweet Chubba man.

{Tys with his double light saber. It was so cool, he got to build it from scratch. I don't know who enjoyed it more, Tys or Todd.}

{Use those muscles buddy!}


{We saw some other characters, but the kids didn't really want to wait in line for them. Good thing because Todd & I didn't either. }

{Our cute little fish}

{Tyson is thrilled that I was making him take another picture. LOL!}

{Baylie LOveD the castle. She is our little princess.}

{The famous Disney entrance picture}

{On Tyson's bday we got to CA Adventure a little early. Here we are killing time taking pics.}

{Aren't these the cutest Mickey ears ever? They must be new because a lot of employees commented that they had never seen them before. We got our monies worth on these ears, she wore them everyday. Cutie!}

{Killing time....Bay doing what she loves, posing!}
Those are the best pictures!! They bring back so many memories of my childhood. That is really cool that Tyson got into Disneyland on his birthday and you got those 2 days free! Looks like you had a great time. Baylie sounds like my kind of rider.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! The California travelers. (someday we will move back!) Your pictures are amazing and I am glad that you got to spend the time there for Tyson's birthday. Well the next time that we go to Disneyland we will need to bring Bay cause John loves the "bigger, better and faster rides. My kids and I not so much. Such wonderfula memories. :0)
ReplyDeleteThis post really makes me want to go to Disneyland. I am so excited to go with all you guys in Sept. and I'm even more excited that maybe Bay will sit by me on some of the rides!?
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and what great memories. It made me think of times we went Disneyland. So many good memories. I am glad that you had such a good time.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Brings back so many memories! Seriously the best summer job EVER!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys had such a good time! Baylie is precious in her ears and Tyson is just a doll (a manly one of course)!
What an amazing Disney experience,one that you will remember always. I too, love the magic of Disney at night. It was fun to read about walking right on the rides. I can remember waiting in line for Dumbo for TWO HOURS when you were a baby. So glad you had such a great time and the pictures are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteJaden and I built the double light saber as well......oh the fun they would have together playing with them! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat memories! I love Disney!
ReplyDeleteYou're kids are growing up so fast. I didn't know that you could get in free on your birthday. We'll have to make that one of our traditions. Sounds like you had a blast. Thanks
ReplyDeletefor sharing the pics.
Oh I want to go so bad. It looks like you guys had so much fun and the kids are a perfect age too.
ReplyDelete