Monday, July 7, 2008

going private....i know, i know

a lot of you hate it when people go private on their blogs, but that's where we heading. there are a whole list of reasons that i decided to go private. so if you would like an invite to our blog please leave me a comment with your email address so i can make sure to include you.

also, sorry i have been the lamest blogger ever! i promise to be better, really i do. i hope you're all enjoying your summer so far!

25 comments:

  1. Me, me!! I want to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh PRIVATE..jk!!of course I'd love to keep reading...count me in...

    donswife[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I do!
    jessi@jessistringham.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me stil be cool and be able to read your blog. here is our email. troyd_18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay just who exactly are you not wanting to read your blog??? i hope its not me.. count me in.. love ya can't wait for baby crew..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in Sis! Probably a good idea to go private in this crazy cyber world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too!

    jant0180@hotmail.com

    love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy reading your blog. Count me in. Explain the going private to me will you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Jill, I'll try this again. I have tried posted comments but I must be doing something wrong. I think I finally figured out how to add the blogs to a folder in Favorites. I've tried this three times before so I'll see if it works. I hope so. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in as well. buckeyejohnsons@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love checking in on you every once in a while. Please add me-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me, please! And how about a baby update?!?!?!!
    natwennergren@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So what's the dea-lee-o? Did you go private and then forget your own password?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, we're missing you and wanting a baby update! Hope everything's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I assume that you are in the final stages of preparation for that baby. When you get back don't forget that I read your blog too. (Just don't comment that often.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. where are you? I want an update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So excited to hear the news from Mom about Crew being born today! Can't wait for pictures! Somewhere in between feeding, changing, and taking care of all that post-partum fun, and keeping the T & B happy, put up some pictures! We love you and are so excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Justan told me last night that you had your baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok jill seriously, let's see some pix of this new little baby! You're holding out on us. I'm sure you have all the time in the world with 3 kiddos to take care of now! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can see pics of little crew at.
    http://www.kirksample.com/blog/blogpages/8-20-08.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jill I hope the family is doing great.. You need to come up so we can hold the little one again.. I loved to just sit and hold him. Hope all is well. I never went from 2 to 3 (with the twins) but I am sure you are busy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Jill can I be added?! I didn't realize you had already gone private I thought you just stopped posting. Leslieannebrown22@gmail.com

    I want to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your sweet little boy. He is so adorable! Hope things are well! Add me to your list....huberd33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete