



where do i begin? crew arrived on 8.20.08 and we all couldn't be happier! he weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long. everything with my c-section went well and we are both doing great. i didn't know that i could love another child so much. he has been such a blessing to our little family. i can't imagine life without him. he is such a sweet little boy and melts my heart. we love everything about him, ok maybe not his poopy diapers. lol! who knew soy formula could be so bad? he calms and relaxes me and has really made me look at things in a new light. i am so grateful to be his mom!
tys and bay have adjusted really well and are thrilled with their new little brother. todd has been the most amazing father and husband! i love him more each day.
needless to say our lives are completely different, but all for the good. i'm so happy to have our sweet little boy here to complete our family.
*thanks to my awesome brother kirk and his sweet girlfriend susan for coming to take these cute photos of crew. these are just a few of them and i love them all!
People will say, Its a small naked version of Todd... Scary... very very scary. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little guy, I just can't get enough of him. You guys sure make cute kids!
ReplyDeleteSusan
congrats Jill! he is just beautiful. glad all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my!! He has changed so much...I love these pictures, they make me just want to snuggle him!! I especially love the first two...
ReplyDeletep.s. what tyler wrote was weird, and creeps me out!
Yes, Tyler creeps me out too!
ReplyDeleteCrewManChew sure is a cutie. I am glad you liked the photos.
jill he is so darling.. i can't wait until i can hold him. and i will change poopy diapers it doesn't even phase me anymore. i am glad everything is going well. can't wait to see your cute kids this weekend.
ReplyDeleteglad everything is going well. glad to have an update! :)
ReplyDeletehe is so ADORABLE!!! Thanks for posting some pictures.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute kid and he looks so much like Tyson. I am glad you posted some pictures. I just want to squeeze him
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a cute baby... I love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah Ty, you're pretty creepy.
CONGRATS! He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jill and fam. He is adorable of course!
ReplyDeleteSHE'S ALIVE! So glad you're posting again!
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest thing ever. It's a little Tyson all over again! What a precious little man!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you put these pictures up! He is darling! I'm glad you're up and at 'em again to be blogging! We've all been excited to see more of the little cutie pie. And Kirk....always an AMAZING photographer. I love your family photo. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteLittle CrewManChew is sooooo cute and adorable! We love the pictures. Thank you for the wonderful honor and privilege to be at the hospital just minutes after Crew was born. From the minute I saw him I thought he looked like Todd and now I see so much of Tyson in him. We're super excited about his blessing. Can't wait to see you guys again.
ReplyDelete