i will be debuting miss B & co. this friday & saturday. come start, or finish, your holiday shopping. there should be some fun vendors. if you live in the area i would love to see you there. also my fun
sis-in-law will be selling her
bags & debuting her new dolls, super cute!
Holy Cow! I did not know you had that little business. How cute!
ReplyDeleteyeah, I didn't know you had this little business either......had I known, I would have told the people at tonight's boutique to have you come!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting for you. Can you please post some pictures of the stuff you are selling so those, like me, that can't come can see what you have made? Thanks :D
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your stuff! I will call you later and we can talk about what time to meet up! Thanks for inviting me!
ReplyDeletelooks like tons of fun!!!! i bet your stuff is way cute!what a cute name too jds way cute.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete