Happy birthday Crew! I can't believe this little man is 1! Where has this year gone? I am so grateful to have this sweet boy in my life. He is the center of our family and we all adore him. Having Crew was one of the best decisions that we've ever made. It took me a long time to be 'ready' for another baby, but I'm so glad we did. He is the happiest baby and can melt my heart with his smile and his 'loves'. We love you buddy!
*Crew at 1*
Nicknames:
Chubs
Chubba
Cruiser
Crewbers
Shredder
Crewman
Crewmanchu
Favorite People:
Mom & Dad
Tys & Bay
Aimee, his 2nd mom :0)
Uncle Kirk & Aunt Susan
Words He Says:
Dadda, 1st word
Momma
Sis/Sissy (Baylie)
Bubba (Tys)
Maimee (Aimee)
Ball
Bye bye
He yells gibberish when he's mad or sometimes just playing and it's so funny.
He also has a fake laugh that is hilarious!
Favorites:
Blanket
Bottle/Mom's water bottle
Baby Cheetos, can't remember what they are called.
Most table food, never liked baby food.
Raisins
Crackers
Being outside
Playing and following his siblings.
Being snuggled by his favorite adult people. :0)
Things He's Doing/Things About Him:
He walks along things and will take a couple of steps until he realizes what he's doing.
Throw a ball and tries to catch them.
Crawls super fast!
Still a cat napper!!!!
Jabbers all of the time. :0)
Stands by himself.
Has 6 teeth.
Curly blonde hair.
31.5 inches tall and 21 lbs 6 oz
Size 5 shoe, shorts/pants 12-18 months, shirts 24 months
Events From His 1st Year:
Had Pneumonia, 1st x-rays.
Bear Lake
Monte Cristo, Bowden's Cabin
Lagoon, twice
Logan, lots, but not as much as the G'mas would like. :0)
Zoo
Lots of football and baseball games. Go Tys!
Dance, watching Sissy.
Lots of time in the car!
I'm sure there are probably things that I've forgotten, but hopefully this will capture most of his 1st year.
*I did have a ton of 1st year pics, but thanks to Blogger something has happened. I'll re-post later. :0)

Happy Birthday sweet boy! He is soo gorgeous, if you ever don't want him I would gladly take him!! :) Hope you guys had a good birthday, I can't believe it's been a year already!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Crewman! He is soo handsome! I can't believe he is 1! That went by so fast! We love you guys especially those kids!Can't wait to see you guys hopefully soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Crew! oh my gosh what a heartbreaker! he is so handsome that picture is so cute! you have such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day cute boy! I can't believe it has been a year already. Love the curly hair. You are such a happy baby.
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday cutest little man ever!
ReplyDeleteCute post, Jill! I love how you documented all of this stuff for him.. He is so dang cute!!!
ReplyDelete