I took the kids to the dentist yesterday for their cleanings. Happy day, no cavities for either one of them. Another good thing about it, Bay didn't freak out this time. 6 months ago when we went, for her 1st time, she threw the biggest fit ever. I was so frustrated with her! Yesterday she did awesome & was so brave. She jumped right in the chair & did so good. Way to go Bay! Tyson's 6 year old molars are coming in, he actually started feeling them last week. When they told him how good he's been brushing & that he didn't have any cavities he gave a 2 thumbs up! Funny boy. I love the kids dentist. He's a pediatric dentist in Kaysville & he & his staff are awesome. They have the nicest office & it feels so comfortable & kid friendly. Tyson loves all the flat screen tvs & the fabulous prize basket. Here's to another 6 months of no cavities.
P.S. I was so mad at myself for not talking my camera. Duh, what was I thinking?
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
geez! ha ha! your kids have good teeth... that is a good thing! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete