Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Landon!
I just wanted to wish my cute nephew Landon a Happy Birthday! He probably doesn't like the word cute, but he really is. I wish we were closer and could help you celebrate. We are all thinking about you and hope you have a fun day, and get spoiled! We will bring your present the next time we come up. Happy birthday, we love you!

P.S. I'm sure he doesn't read this, but his cute mom does. Hey Tam, will you relay this to Landon? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jill for the post. You are doing better than I am... I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days... Landon had a great birthday. Brian is in Targee for the boys week of skiing. So we celebrated early.. I hope you all are doing good. We miss you and your darling kids too... hope to see you soon....love tam

    ReplyDelete